Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) will hold the Joint PI Meeting of JAXA Earth Observation Missions FY2019 (5th ALOS-2 PI Workshop) on the date below.
Main objectives of the meeting are following. First, review of the yearly results from Principal Investigators (PIs), selected in the Research Announcement (RA) programs of the JAXA Earth Observation Missions, i.e. GCOM-W, AMSR3, GCOM-C, GPM, EarthCARE, ALOS-2, ALOS-3, ALOS-4, and MOLI. Second, encouragement of collaboration among the science teams and JAXA. In the plenary session of the meeting, we plan to share the status reports from JAXA satellite project managers as well as other related international partners.
Especially in the ALOS-2 session, we plan it to be a poster session with short presentation, to have a greater opportunity for discussion of further activities
(this will be depends on the number of participants). By all means, please participate actively in the workshop.
We are looking forward to having you in Tokyo.
(This meeting was finished.)
- Date : January 20 (Monday) - 24 (Friday), 2020
- *Joint Plenary Session is planned to be held on the afternoon of January 22, 2020.
- Venue : TKP Shinbashi Conference Centre
- Program :
* This meeting can be attended only PI and CI.
- Registration : Pre-registration is closed.
- Secretaries : ALOS-2 Science Program
- Earth Observation Research Center (EORC)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)