- Dec. 27, 2019
- PALSAR-2 global mosaic map (2018 global dataset) is released.
- Dec. 18, 2019ESA
- Global Above-Ground Biomass map for 2017 has been released by ESA. The map is based on radar (including ALOS-2), optical and lidar data.
- Oct. 17, 2019
- Calibration results of ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 standard products were updated.
- Issues about user registration from some e-mail accounts：
Currently, due to problems with the JAXA's mail system, it is not possible to register users from Microsoft's e-mail accounts (Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc). If you are in a hurry, please register from another e-mail account. Thank you for your understanding.
- Dec. 27, 2019
- Some homepages have been renewed.
- Dec. 25, 2019
- 2019 ALOS / ALOS-2 Data Order Schedule was uploaded. Please refer to ALOS 6th RA PI, EORA2 PI and CI.
- Dec. 12, 2019
- Information on "The Joint PI Meeting of JAXA Earth Observation Missions FY2019 (the 5th ALOS-2 PI Workshop)" were uploaded.
Achieving high resolution observation with wide swath, as successor of optical mission of "DAICHI" (ALOS).
Follow-on mission from "DAICHI" (ALOS), which contributes to cartography, regional observation, disaster monitoring, and resource surveys.
This project aimed to contribute various earth observation field as mapping, disaster monitoring, and resource surveying in global.
The first satellite in Japan equipped with synthetic aperture radar and stereoscopic observation optical sensor and observed global land area for various purpose.
Global 25m-resolution mosaic using ALOS-2 PALSAR-2, ALOS PALSAR, and JERS-1 SAR images and global forest/non-forest map
The reference dataset for the "ALOS Kyoto and Carbon Initiative Project"
The precise global digital 3D map using some 3 million data images acquired by the ALOS
Research products developed by ALOS/ALOS-2 Science Project and "Earth Observation Priority Research: Ecosystem Research Group"
This consists of the ALOS/AVNIR-2 ORI product with approx
Monitoring the north and south polar regions using PALSAR for contributing " International Polar Year "
Data Release Glacial Lake Inventory of Bhutan using AVNIR-2 and PRISM