User Registration (input)
If you want to use the some convinient tools for JICA-JAXA Forest Early Warning System in the Tropics (JJFAST) and this website, please fill following items and press "Confirm" button.
The following points are different from the JAXA site policy.
- (1) The user is entitled to use JJ-FAST data free of charge without any restrictions (including commercial use) except for the condition about acknowledgement of data credit as stipulated in Article 7.(2).
- (2) Acknowledgement of Data Credit The user shall indicate proper credit as defined in the attached TABLE, when the user publishes analyzed results from JJ-FAST data.
When the user publishes value added data products generated by JJ-FAST data, the user shall indicate the credit of the original JJ-FAST data.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and agree on them before the use of the Service.
(1) Protection of Personal Information & Handling of Personal Information
JAXA handles the personal information such as names and e-mail addresses in accordance with the Code and other laws and regulations regarding personal information including GDPR and JAXA's rules on protection of personal information.
- Statistic and analysis of data use
- Questionnaire surveys to users for improvement of the Service
- Response to inquiries from users
In addition, JAXA employs other companies to perform functions on our behalf.
The functions include the system management, user management, and Help Desk operation.
They may access to personal information to perform the functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
(2) Management of account and password
User account and password are managed and used under the responsibility of user. JAXA is not responsible to you for any loss or damage or due to any other cause beyond the control of JAXA that may be caused by misuse of user account and password by another person.
(3) Ownership of Data etc.
The copyrights of the standard products and other materials provided in the Service are the property of JAXA.
Please use them in compliance with the conditions stipulated in "Scope and Conditions for Use of the Contents of the Site" in the JAXA's site (http://global.jaxa.jp/policy.html).