Research & Meetings
- Details and schedule The 4th Joint PI Symposium of ALOS Data Nodes for ALOS Science Program 2010 Tokyo
- Date : Nov. 15 (Monday) - 17(Wednesday), 2010
- Venue : Otemachi Sankei Plaza, Otemachi, Tokyo, Japan
- details and schedule
- Registration form (CLOSED)
- a href="https://www.eorc.jaxa.jp/ALOS/en/conf/symp/4th_pi/4thpi_program_rev9.pdf">meeting program (as of 2010/11/11)
- Logistics information
- Summary report of the Symposium
- Template of final report for RA1 and RA2 (Due date: February 28, 2011.)
Meeting Venue: Ohtemachi Sankei Plaza
- Address: 1-7-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- >> Access map
Please visit the following web and input several necessary items (i.e., name, affiliation, presentation title, abstract, etc) by Tuesday, August 31, 2010 Wednesday, September 15, 2010 Thursday, September 30, 2010.
Registration form (CLOSED)
Abstracts / Papers
- For ALOS PIs
- ALOS PIs who will attend the workshop are required to write the abstract in the web. Submission deadline is Tuesday, August 31, 2010 Wednesday, September 15, 2010 Thursday, September 30, 2010.
- Then, please send one-page presentation summary including figures in pdf file by e-mail attachment to Ms Katsumi Okano (e-mail: aprojectjaxa.jp). The file format is below.
» Abstract format (140KB: MS Word file)
- » Abstract Sample (25KB: PDF file)
Information on the updated programme will be uploaded on this web site.
Workshop and Meeting Organizer
Dr. Masanobu Shimada
ALOS Science and Application Project
Earth Observation Research and Application Center(EORC)
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
Point of Contact
- Workshop and Meeting Secretariat
- Ms Katsumi Okano
- Earth Observation Research and Application Center(EORC)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- e-mail: aprojectjaxa.jp