The 3rd PI Workshop of the Advanced Land Observing Satellite-2 (ALOS-2) Research Announcement (RA) will be held on the date below.
This time, we will hold the 3rd ALOS-2 PI Workshop as a part of the Joint PI Workshop of Global Observation Mission.In the last year, “the 1st Earth Observation Research Announcement” was announced for each earth observation satellite project and the “Earth Observation Priority Research”. The workshop will be a joint meeting by Earth Observation RA and ALOS-2 RA.
We expect that this joint workshop will be a great opportunity for you to know about application researches using not only ALOS-2, but also other Earth Observation Satellites and multidisciplinary application researches in general.
By all means, please participate actively in the workshop.
We are looking forward to having you in Tokyo.
- Date : January 22 (Monday) - 25 (Thursday), 2018 (planned)
- *Joint Plenary Session is planned to be held on the afternoon of January 22,2018.
- Venue : TKP Garden City Takebashi
- Sumitomo Shoji Takebashi Building, 1-2-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda city, Tokyo 100-0003, Japan
- Secretaries : ALOS-2 Science Program
- Earth Observation Research Center (EORC)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
The detail will be updated here.