NIES Standard Product
The GOSAT observation data is provided by the following site.
- "GOSAT Data Archive Service (GDAS)"
- "GOSAT-2 Product Archive"
- NIES L3 product "Monthly Global Map of the CO2/CH4 column-averaged volume mixing ratios (MAP version)"
- NIES L4B product "Animation Samples of Simulated Global CO2 and CH4 Concentration 2011"
"Monthly Global Map of the CO2/CH4 column-averaged volume mixing ratios (Animation version)"
JAXA/EORC Research Product
- "GOSAT/GOSAT-2 EORC Daily Partial Column GHGs"
- "GHGs trend Viewer -Partial Column-"
- "GOSAT/GOSAT-2 EORC Monthly Global GHGs Map"
・GOSAT EORC-Research L2 Product (V02)
・GOSAT-2 EORC-Research L2 Product (V01)
- "GOSAT/GOSAT-2 Retrieval yield ratio"
GOSAT/GOSAT-2 FTS-2 Daily Partial Column GHGs retrieved by JAXA EORC.
GHGs Trend Viewer
The GHGs long term trend viewer presents quick view of XCO2, XCH4, AOD, and SIF from GOSAT Level 2 products (JAXA EORC, NIES, JPL, SRON) at selected target observation sites.
The selected data can be downloaded in csv format.
Most of the target observations requested by the RA researchers are not included in the list.
GOSAT Score Map
GOSAT Score Map for Sampling Optimization site provides the score information of satellite observation sampling pattern for global and regional flux estimation.
Users can select and weigh the various parameters and calculate the weighted score globally.
This site can confirm the past and future orbits of GHG satellites.
Local GHG Emission Source Sectors
Local GHG Emission Source Sectors site provides GHG emission sources of Japan area.
The tool for generating CAM images in FTS L1B is available for download from link below.