Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) will hold the Joint PI Meeting of JAXA Earth Observation Missions FY2018 on the date below.
Main objectives of the meeting are review of the yearly results from
Principal Investigators (PIs) of JAXA Global Environmental Observation Missions,
GCOM-W, GCOM-C, PMM, EarthCARE, and ALOS-2, and Earth Observation Priority Research, and encouragement of collaboration among those science groups. In the plenary session of the meeting, we plan status reports and introduction from JAXA satellite project managers and other related international partners. A Joint poster session will be held for more detail discussions after the plenary session.
By all means, please participate actively in the workshop.
We are looking forward to having you in Tokyo.
(This meeting was finished.)
- Date : January 21 (Monday) - 25 (Friday), 2019
- *Joint Plenary Session is planned to be held on the afternoon of January 21,2019.
- Venue : TKP Tokyo Station Nihon-bashi Conference Center
- 1 Chome-2-1-6 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0028, Japan
- Program :
- https://www.pi-joint-ws.jp/index_en.html * This meeting can be attended only PI and CI.
- Registration : Pre-registration is closed.
- Secretaries : ALOS-2 Science Program
- Earth Observation Research Center (EORC)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)