2nd Training Course and Workshop for PALSAR Data Analysis:
"PALSAR50m Mosaic" and "Forest Classification"
We are pleased to inform you that JAXA Earth Observation Research Center (EORC) is organizing the bi or tri annual training courses to increase the utilization of PALSAR and PALSAR-2 data for various application fields. The topic of the 2nd training course is "forest classification".
- Venue : Seminar Room at Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- TOKYU REIT Toranomon Bldg. 2F
3-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
- Date : March 26 (Wednesday) , 2014
- Subject :
- Training course about PALSAR 50m mosaic and forest classification, detection of deforestation using Windows PC and JAXA software with PALSAR data. opinion exchange.
- >> Agenda (PDFfile, 9KB)
Please register using following e-mail address and enter your name/affiliation/contact in e-mail.
- E-mail :
- Deadline : March 19, 2014
- Masanobu Shimada, ALOS science program
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency/Earth Observation Research Center